So, I took an unexpected week off from blogging. That was not intended. There was a convergence of circumstances outside my control that prevented me from getting to where I am right now – the “add new post” box. You know…
- Sickness (the hubs & babe – not me, yet)
- Work stress (you guys have no idea… I’ll tell you the story someday)
- Too many commitments on my calendar (I’ve got something every night of the week, every week. UGH.)
- Exhaustion (see notes above)
- The Hunger Games (have you heard of it? -sarcasm- Time suck. Like a black hole, it just sucks you in.)
Good excuses? I don’t know. But they’re real. And, unfortunately, they’re not going away soon (except for THG – I will finish those SOON – if the exhaustion doesn’t get the better of me first!). So… I’ve decided to be less harsh on myself with the blog deadlines for now. I have so many great posts started, just not completed – so, I will eventually get to them. Like my long-promised diaper storage post, which was almost ready for you last week – but I decided the Photoshopping was half-a**ed and I scratched it. See?
Sorry about that… much better collages to come.
Thanks for your patience and understanding… I’ll reward you with some fun news… soon. 😉