We’re away on vacation with our family this week (wondering where? Check out this week’s baby bump photo!). Of course, the hot topic is the wee one in the oven. Since we’re all anxious to meet him/her – we went on record with when we think that happy moment will occur. Not only are these are in ink, people, they’re now on the WWW for public consumption. We take this very seriously! 🙂
Some essential information:
- We are not finding out the baby’s sex before birth.
- We have had our 2nd trimester ultrasound and did not look when they checked out “the bits.” Case in point: Mr. and Mrs. Dreamer have differing ideas on boy vs. girl.
- Despite her many pleas, Michelle’s mom has not had access to the DVD of said ultrasound. (No one has, it’s under lock and key.)
- Due date is 5/23/11 – but the ultrasound did say the baby was measuring two days early.
- Michelle’s Dad is a Dr. who did deliver babies for about 30 years… just FYI.
- Michelle was 3 days late and 8lbs, 12oz (porker)
- Jason was 10 days late and 8lbs, 9oz
Here they are:
- Michelle (Mom): Girl, 5/25/11, 5:00 PM, 8lbs 0oz
- Jason (Dad): Boy, 5/28/11, 10:38 PM, 8lbs, 8oz
- Melsie (M. Grandma): Boy, 5/25/11, 3:00 AM, 8lbs, 7oz
- Keith (M. Grandpa): Girl, 5/25/11, 3:30 PM, 7lbs, 12oz
- Fran (P. Grandma): Girl, 5/24/11, 6:00 AM, 8lbs, 2oz
- Al (P. Grandpa): Girl, 5/22/11, 8:30 AM, 8lbs, 3oz
Want to weigh in yourself? Please do, in the comments below! The only prize is bragging rights, but what a story you could tell our baby for years to come! 🙂